Entries Close: Friday 10th March 2017
The Kilmore Art Expo committee invites you to contribute your work to the 2017 Expo
You can download the entry form here :Kilmoreartexpo-entry-form-2017 (pdf)
All exhibits must be the original un-copied work of the exhibitor.
The Kilmore Art Expo committee reserves the right to decline to hang or display any work.
Entry fees for exhibits not displayed will be refunded upon request.
All exhibits must be complete.
Wet paintings cannot be accepted.
To ensure the safety of all exhibits (including photography) your work must be ready for safe hanging i.e. securely framed including strong hanging wire and flat hooks (not staples) on back of painting/photograph.
Exhibits without these hanging requirements may not be hung
Entry sizes: Less than one (1) metre square $10.00.
One (1) metre square or larger $20.00 per entry a limit of two (2) paintings/photographs one metre square will be accepted.
Pairs will be treated as individual (2) paintings at $10.00 per entry.
Note: youth exhibitors are invited to enter two (2) paintings or photographs with a reduced entry fee of $5.50 per entry, (paintings/photographs larger than one (1) square metre – $12 per entry local kilmore content : identifiable location within 25 kilometres of kilmore post office. Name of location to be included on label for painting or photography.
The Kilmore Art Expo has included a Wearable Art category again- a fun endeavour in which all the family can be involved!
The winning Scarf, Open class, will win a voucher to the value of $100. ( over 16 years )Winning Scarf, Junior class, will win a voucher to the value of $50. ( 16 years and under )
The following conditions apply:
- The wearable art must be a scarf, handmade by the exhibitor.
- The Kilmore Art Expo committee retain the right not to accept entries which they judge as being unsuitable for exhibition (entry fee will be refunded).
- Up to 5 exhibits may be entered.
- Scarves must be for sale.
- Entry cost is $5 per entry.
- 25% commission on all sales will be retained by the Kilmore Art Expo.
- Exhibits must remain on display for the entire Art Expo
- Entry on Painting entry form. Section D.
- Delivery and pick-up times are the same as the painting exhibits (as noted on the entry form).