Delivery/Collection of Entries
19. All Artwork must be delivered to the Memorial Hall, Sydney Street, Kilmore (next to Kilmore Library) on Tuesday 19th April 2022. 3D Sculptures strictly between 10.00 am – 1pm. Paintings/Photography between 1.30pm-4.30pm
20. All exhibits must be complete. Wet paintings cannot be accepted. To ensure safety of exhibits paintings, photography and 3D/Sculpture must be ready for display i.e. securely framed including strong hanging wire and flat hooks (not staples) on back of painting/photographs. 3D/Sculpture exhibits must have plinths supplied and if hanging must have strong support attached to exhibit.
21. Please complete the labels provided and attach one to the upper back section of the painting/photograph. Sculpture artists are required to bring their labels on the delivery day.
22. All Artists to take their packing with them after delivery.
23. All responsible care of exhibits will be taken, however no responsibility for damage or loss will be accepted by the Rotary Club of Southern Mitchell Inc or Kilmore Art Society Inc. Insurance for all exhibits is the soul responsibility of the exhibitor.
24. ALL ARTWORK MUST BE COLLECTED FROM THE MEMORIAL HALL ON SUNDAY 24TH APRIL 2022. PAINTINGS/PHOTOGRAPHS BETWEEN 4.30PM – 5.30PM. 3D/SCULPTURES BETWEEN 5.30PM – 6.30PM
25. EXHIBITS CANNOT BE REMOVED FROM THE EXPO UNTIL 4.30PM ON SUNDAY 24TH APRIL 2022.
26. EXHIBITS NOT COLLECTED BY 6.30PM ON SUNDAY 24TH APRIL 2022 will be auctioned and the proceeds given to local charities. WE DO NOT HAVE STORAGE FACILITIES AVAILABLE FOR UNCLAIMED WORK.
27. Delivery and pickup of artworks must be to and from the Memorial Hall at the allocated times. No prior delivery or alternative pickup arrangements will be considered.
|Noble Art Couriers||Kilmore Couriers|
|3 Box Street, Doveton Vic 3177||Depots: Port Melbourne & Campbellfield|
|(03)9792 1272 or 0418175307||0408576240|